Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ok, ok already...

Here is my first post in close to a year. Another hard year to get through, but not near as hard as last year! Janna, my favorite sister-in-law, (and my only one) will be so proud that I am finally back into the blog world! So...here we go...Ava is doing really well. She is talking like crazy, she has hair, and she can brush her own teeth! It is amazing to watch her grow! Here are a few pictures of Ava from Christmas! She is so silly!


This is Ava with her two favorite things in the whole world...Elmo and "Kitty"!



This is from the snow we had in December!This is a picture of one of Ava's favorite gifts from Christmas from Ben and Jeana! This next picture is of Ava and Paul making cookies at Christmas.


I also thought I should add a new picture of our first baby, Mei Mei...this year she was the keeper of the Christmas Village in our house. Here's the proof...



4 comments:

The McGregor Clan said...

It looks fabulous!!!!! Love it. I am glad I have continued to harass you. I love you and appreciate your friendship. Keep up the good posts!!!

kacyd said...

Looks good...and FYI - the header looks the right size on my computer. It was great to see you yesterday!!

Elicia said...

Yay!! I am so proud of you!! Now the hard part is keeping it going once you start back. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! I am glad you are back to the blogging world. I will add you to the list on my blog so I can check it more often.