Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lose the weight Part II

So, I am not losing weight....why? Because I like to eat. I mostly like to eat sweet things like cookies, icecream, and any other form of chocolate. I also like to sit and read or watch T.V. when all my daily chores are finished. I get Ava to bed, finish the dishes, and then veg-out!

I am commiting to losing weight now...I walked yesterday for 30 min. and plan to do it again today. Here is my new theory on why I'm not losing weight....and this has been confirmed by a few of my close friends...I am dealing really well with certain things in my life such as being a good mom and wife, my family situation with my parents, and my new love of couponing. I am doing really well in those areas which has been very difficult as many of you know! I am saving so much money with couponing now and am really proud of myself. So, losing weight has taken the back burner...

So, that is my theory, but it is not going to stop me. I am going to fight my weight and let all my anger turn into good calorie burn! I'm probably crazy for blogging this, but I have been super depressed this week over all of the above, and my lack of weight loss has made me feel even worse. So, I thought this blog might just help to encourage me a little bit!


Most of you know I love cats, and this picture was too funny not to post with this blog. It goes along with how I feel!

No comments: