Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Have you read this yet?!? You need to!!!


So, I just wanted to give a shout out to my new favorite series. First of all, if you haven't read the Twilight series, you are missing out! I thought I wouldn't like it because it's all about "vampires" but it's so much more than that. The focus is on Bella and Edward and their strong connection to each other. It is really well written, easy to read, and really entertaining. I highly recommend it! I really love Harry Potter, as many of you know, but this reading is a little more mature and I think I actually enjoyed it more. I can't believe I'm saying that because I feel like I'm cheating on Harry with Edward, but I've got to be honest.

I'm now reading another pretty good book called In The Woods. It was recommended to me by my friend, Julia. It is really great, too, but I miss reading the Twilight series.














1 comment:

The McGregor Clan said...

So, I love reading and I have not read a book in 6 months. I think this is the longest I have ever been without picking up a book. Well, I didn't read much outside of textbooks as a student, but other than that I have always been an avid reader. I would like to borrow the Twilight series sometime though. 'Everybody's talking about it.' Is that last book written by a girl named Jana? Must be awesome!!